“The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.”—-Albert Einstein
I learned the most valuable lessons and insights about myself from my Life Coach. Yes, Life Coaches have Life Coaches. My Life Coach happens to be my business coach as well. The coaching allowed me to let go of some painful experiences, turn them into positives and become the best adolescent life coach I can possibly be. The frustration that life throws at times isn’t worth going through alone; having a life coach at your side as a guide is a valuable addition.
There are so many ways that we limit and hold ourselves back. There are things that we want to do, but often aren’t doing simply because we don’t have the belief or confidence in ourselves. We also allow habit and past experiences to prohibit us to walk forward.
Here Are 5 Reason Why We All Need A Life Coach At Some Point In Our Life:
- Having a Life Coach Gives You a Stronger Sense of Belief and Self-Confidence.
- Many people believe that it takes a certain type of person with a level of discipline and commitment to make something happen. The truth is, many are just scared. We allow fear to consume us and we lack self-confidence in ourselves that we can achieve our goals—whatever the goal is. Most things in life just take a plan and someone to guide you and help you understand the obstacles that can get in your way.
- We all fall into a rut at some point in our life and as a life coach I understand first hand. As a life coach I have grown through my experiences and now have a stronger sense of belief and self-confidence in myself.
- Having a Life Coach Gives You Insights into Yourself.
- With the hundreds of adolescents and parents that I’ve coached over the years, there are always patterns of behaviors that I notice that they aren’t even aware of. These patterns are often so ingrained that they often become unconscious. A life coach is able to point these things out and help you become aware of them.
- Having a Life Coach Saves You Time and Gets You Faster Results.
- Time is the scarcest resource that exists. When we attempt to do things on our own we’re taking the long route and wasting that time away. This is simply because we don’t know the path ahead and what to expect. We tend to find ourselves frustrated and really getting no end results.
- A life coach can point you in the right direction and help you map out a plan, therefore saving you a significant amount of time and get your results faster.
- Having a Life Coach Helps Creates Clarity on What You Want In Life.
- Life is full of choices. Throughout our life we often have to redefine our choices as we evolve and grow. What is most important to you today, probably isn’t what was most important to you five years ago. Life coaches help you gain clarity so you can explore options, choices and discover what you really want in life.
- Having a Life Coach Helps You Leave Your Comfort Zone.
- A life coach helps you constantly stretch the boundaries of your comfort zone. Taking daily action towards your dreams means spending some time outside the boundaries of your current skills, social group, or familiar environment.
- A life coach can help you acclimate to unfamiliar territory by asking you to specify goals for which you wish to be held accountable. Then they gently push you to kick it up a notch and take some additional risks.
Changes take time and effort. A life coach will be by your side helping you every step of the way.
Becky Shaffer—Adolescent/Adult Life Coach